Thursday, April 19, 2012

Love Quotes 002

"mas magandang
bigyan ng chance
ung taong
naghihintay na
mahalin mo,

kesa balikan ang
taong minsan ka
nang niloko at
kusang tumakbo
palayo sau."

***

"the most tiring thing to
do?
- to think.
to think of someone who
doesn't even think of you.

the most expensive?
- to smile.
to smile even though you're
hurt.

the hardest to regain?
- trust.
to trust someone who always
disappoints you.

the most painful?
- loss.
lose someone you love the most.

the easiest escape?
- to pretend.
to pretend that you're happy
even though you're not.

the most challenging?
- to move on.
to move on of something
you can't live without."


***


"Don't get my
personality and my
attitude twisted,

because my personality
is me, and my attitude
depends on you!"



Forwarded thru SMS by Eric and Denmar

0 comments:

 
Template design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster